Still in the throes of BS, I offer some writing I did in response to a running group questionnaire. Answers are truthful and in color.
Thanks for spearheading this. See below, yo.
RUNNERS, please answer the following questions:
- Would you consider yourself a beginner, intermediate, or expert level? Beginner with the caveat that I played soccer for 15 years … 15 years ago. So some simple math would reduce me to zilch.
- How many times do your currently run per week? Including the weekends? Zero.
- What is your average per minute mile on your exercise runs? Pro’ly 10 at this point, inclusive of stopping for breath, donuts, etc.
- What are your goals for joining the run group? Cardio, tone legs, something fun and healthy to do with my wife, and make my running shoes stop whining about their “lack of fulfillment.”
- Are you training for any upcoming races? Not that I know of, but you never know when gas prices will force me to seek alternative transportation, or when mugger will provide incentive.
- What is/are the best day(s) for you to run with EY Atlanta Run/Walk Group? Weekends, which coincidentally is the best time for Gramma to watch our son while we go running.
- Do you prefer to run AM or PM? Provide times (i.e. 6pm, 6:30pm, etc.) Mornings. Do it. Be done with it.